Leadlight Repair has a proud history of repairing and restoring to pristine condition all kinds of religous glass in both metropolitan and regional areas.
Despite the challenging nature of such large scale repairs, Leadlight Repair has proven ability in coordinating logistically complex solutions on time and on budget.
We have worked on historical and culturally important religous sites, including:
- John Paul Centre, Willetton
- Wesley Church, Perth
- St Francis of Assisi, Karrinyup
- Queen of Martyrs, Maylands
- St John's, Pinjarra
- St Luke's, Gin Gin
- Our Lady of Carmel, Mullewa
- St Paul's, Edward's Crossing
- Scotch College, Claremont